Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some Letter Of The Day Scoop!!!!

 Don't forget.... tomorrow is PJ Day!!!!!  Please send your kiddo in pjs with a small snack, drink, fav book, stuffed animal and flashlight.  I know that the note mentioned regular clothes under pjs, but as long as your kiddo can head out to recess in what he/she is wearing, we'll be good-to-go!!!  That was more for if girls are wearing nightgowns. Can't wait to see these sleepyheads tomorrow!!!!
Couple of things to be on the lookout for:
 *  Bear Week information is in folders today
* 100th Day of School information will be in folders tomorrow
Whew....lots going on!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love pajama day! So jealous, I wish I could go to school in my jammies. Have fun!!!

    Mrs. Skubic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some very nice sentences Audrey. I really like the letter E. Excellent Examples!!!

    I Love You, Maw Maw

    ReplyDelete