Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Our Post Office...


Ugh, I did not get to send home the valentine list today.  I will send it on Monday.  Here is the list if you would like to get started:  Lily, Kerim, Kamal, Lance, Dzejlana, Ben, Chris G., Dylan, Nola, Chris M., Josh, Brett, Nate, Audrey S., Gabby, Jack, Quinn, Audrey T., Riley, Cindy, Deon.
Feel free to send in on Feb. 13th or Feb. 14th.  We will deliver them on Feb. 14th. Please let your kiddo write his/her friends' names on the valentines.  This is great writing practice, especially as we are opening our Post Office and writing each other's names on our letters.
 Thanks for your support, and a hard copy of the list will come home on Monday. 
Have a great weekend!!!!
Friendly Reminder:  If your child is doing a PRISM project, they are due Friday, Feb. 17th.

2 comments:

  1. How fun to be able to receive mail from each other. I love to get letters from my friends. Have a great day boys and girls.

    Audrey T's maw maw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! Cooksey's Crew is cool! It is so excited to see myself
    in the video! My Mom and Dad loves the blog too!


    Cindy Yao

    ReplyDelete