Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Two Great Reads and Our Shoulder Buddies...

We're off and running in Kindergarten!!! 
Today we read these two great books...

Ask your kiddo which one was his/her favorite!

We also met a special friend in our kindergarten lives.... our Shoulder Buddy!!  This is another kiddo in the class that we will read, play sight words and math games, and just learn with. For some of us, this might also be our first friend that we met here at school.  Ask your kiddo if they remember their buddy's name, and have them tell you about the game "Shoulder to Shoulder".

Let's show our Concord spirit tomorrow by wearing green/gold for Spirit Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah and Abby had a great day. They told me about both books! The lissing hand is a long time favorite in our house. I am needing to read summer stinks!! I learned about the shoulder to shoulder game. Hannah said her shoulder buddy is Olivia who seems to have become Abby's favorite friend on the bus home, while Hannah said she made friends with Jonathan. They also told me about a cat in the hat hat ourt of which Sylvio's name was drawn!
    Thanks for all you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Busso said that she really enjoyed the book, "Summer Stinks". I can't wait to read it with her! She also told me that she had a great time playing "Shoulder to Shoulder" with her new Shoulder Buddy, Mia.

    I'm so glad to hear that Hannah had a great experience on her first day at kindergarten.

    Hannah and I are writing this together and she told me to tell you, "Hello, see you tomorrow!"

    Well, I guess I better let my little kiddo get to bed now so she can be ready for her second day.

    ReplyDelete