Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2013

New App, Free Pizza, and PJ Day Scoop

I have put a Book-It free pizza certificate in kiddos folders.  I did not send a December reading calendar home, and I'm sure that everyone did his/her reading.
 January reading calendars are in folders today.

PJ Day Scoop ~ Wednesday, January 9th is Early Dismissal and PJ Day.  Kiddos are invited to wear pajamas and bring a favorite bedtime story, a small snack and drink, a favorite stuffed animal, and my personal fave ~  a flashlight!!  We turn off the lights and do everything by flashlight for the day!!

AM
 
PM
 
Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cool app, I just downloaded it to my phone. It looked like you were really excited to play that game Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome app! We will have to get this game for our tablet. Great first day back.

    Dave and Amee Zoeller

    ReplyDelete