Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools' Day!

Do you notice anything different about where these kids are sitting? These little tricksters changed table spots! Check out what some of these kids have planned for the day!


P.S.  Here is a link to a webcam set up on the eagle eggs about to hatch in Iowa. 
Thanks, Mrs. Abercrombie!  The eggs are due to hatch this week. We've been keeping our eye on the nest today.  Can you believe that the nest is 6 feet by 6 feet?  Happy hatching, little guys!

                                 http://raptorresource.org/falcon_cams/index.html




1 comment:

  1. Well I know the top one isn't Courtney's because she is a Cubs fan, go figure. I tricked the kids at recess. I blew the whistle and told everyone to line up 10 minutes early. Then when they all got in line I yelled, "April Fools." I had lots of kids telling my I had spiders and bugs on me. I even had someone tell me my shoes were untied and I didn't have shoes with laces. Silly kids!

    ReplyDelete