Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

176 Days Smarter...Reflecting on Journals...

This is such a fun way for the kids to really SEE how much they have learned!!

Here are some of our reflections...
"I was a good writer at the beginning of kindergarten, too!", said  Brett
"I didn't use periods at the ends of my sentences at the beginning", said  Nola.
"I used to leave out words.  It didn't make sense!", said Riley.
"I forgot to mooooove over (leave spaces between words)", said Audrey T.
"I wrote so many time that my cover fell off", said Josh.
Many of these kiddos are on 2nd journals or are using loose paper now.  These are coming home today.  Happy Reading!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to miss reading Mrs. Cooksey's blog. Thank You, for allowing me sneak a peek into your classroom. Love, Audrey T's Maw Maw.

    ReplyDelete